Cloud Cruiser announces availability of Cloud Cost Intelligence solution for HP CloudSystem at HP Discover 2012
June 9, 2012
The new software products integrate Cloud Cruiser’s cost analytics platform with HP CloudSystem Matrix, CloudSystem Enterprise, and Cloud Service Automation to provide cost transparency, chargeback, and business intelligence (BI) analytics for provisioned resources.
The integration between the cost analytics platform and Cloud Service Automation versions 2.01 and 3.0, and CloudSystem Matrix versions 6.3, 7.0, and 7.1, delivers cost intelligence to customers based on granular, enterprise-wide resource usage and spending. [Disclosure: HP is a sponsor of BriefingsDirect podcasts.]
By leveraging a centralized repository of all enterprise IT spending, customers can perform cost analysis, implement chargeback, set budgets and alerts, generate invoices and optimize their costs. Both Cloud Cruiser, an HP AllianceONE partner, and HP are conducting live demonstrations of the cost analytics platform this week at the HP Discover 2012 Conference in the Cloud Cruiser booth and the HP Cloud Zone.
The Cost Intelligence Platform is available for purchase directly from the company or through HP software partners, Seamless Technologies, and Pepperweed Consulting. Product information and pricing is available at www.cloudcruiser.com.
You may also be interested in:
- Proper security and protection measures enable rapid cloud adoption, say HP experts on discussion panel
- HP Creates Security Reference Model to Better Manage Enterprise Information Risk
- Expert Chat on how HP ecosystem provides holistic support for VMware virtualized IT environments
- Continuous Improvement and Flexibility Are Keys to Successful Data Center Transformation, Say HP Experts
- HP’s Liz Roche on Why Enterprise Technology Strategy Must Move Beyond the ‘Professional’ and ‘Consumer’ Split
- Master IT support providers Chris and Greg Tinker’s take on how integrated technical support is essential in a complex, cloudy world
- Hastening Trends Around Cloud, Mobile Push Application Transformation as Priority, Says Research